Caroline Healy RPh
Caroline has been a pharmacist for 20 years and specializes in functional medicine. She received her B.S. in Pharmacy at Kansas University. During her career, Caroline has practiced as a clinical specialist at a hospital, a retail pharmacist, a home infusion pharmacist, and has concurrently been practicing functional medicine for 7 years.
Caroline recognized the lack of natural medicine in traditional training and started her functional medicine practice to provide safer, tailored, and nature based alternatives to prescription medication. As a pharmacist practicing functional medicine, she possesses a unique set of skills to safely integrate traditional and alternative medicine. The goal is a more natural approach to health care by addressing the fundamental causes of health issues, to harness the healing power of nutrition and nature, and to heal the whole person through individualized treatment.
Caroline utilizes a variety of natural medicine methods including: plant based medicine, nutraceuticals (pharmaceutical-grade supplements), medical foods, and other science-directed therapies. Caroline can assist in filling in those "nutritional gaps" that inhibit our ability to lead balanced lives.
Caroline is regarded as a passionate, knowledgeable, and caring clinician who utilizes evidence-based, clinically effective functional medicine therapies in restoring her patients to optimal health and well being.
Personal interests are reading, yoga, travel, wine-tasting & being in nature.
Pro-fertility Regimen includes:
1. Initial consult with functional medicine pharmacist at hOMe Holistic.
1. 1 Herb for progesterone support and luteal phase deficiency
2. 2 Adaptogen herbs for stress response related to fertility.
3. Daily wellness essentials packet to support and prepare the body for a healthy pregnancy: daily packet includes 5 nutritional supplements vital to a healthy pregnancy
4. Magnesium Glycinate supplement to support necessary circulation
5. A highly bioavailable Zinc supplement to support membrane health.
Cost includes initial consult with functional medicine pharmacist!
Areas of practice include:
Vitality Nutritional Services
(913) 593-7112 ~ email@example.com